There can be no mistaking the fact our country is doomed as a society unless we can recover our proper social course and resist the Political Correctness guilt being placed on the majority by a very small minority and the liberal media. I believe over 90% of Americans see the current LGBT&C bathroom matter in this simple way;
- Men use the men’s bathroom.
2. Women use the women’s bathroom.
3. Lesbians are women…they use the women’s bathroom.
4. Gays are men… they use the men’s bathrooms.
5. Bi-sexual people use the bathroom of their birth gender.
6. Transgender people who have the appearance of the gender they seek to be, use that bathroom.
7. Transgender people who do not yet have the appearance of the gender they seek to be use the bathroom of their birth gender.
8. Confused people use the bathroom of their birth gender.
After all, this has been the way things have basically worked since the 1900s. I think it is fair and sensitive to the LGBT&C community as well as to the majority of the population who have been asked to flex every which way or be labeled bigot, sexist, racist, and fascist.
As for high school kids….the same applies with the exception that a Transgender Bathroom could be provided to make it easier on all the students. High School is tough enough.
Political Correctness on these things must be resisted. Common sense must rule the day. The Liberal Press has fueled these fires and we have seen our political leaders bow to the nonsense in fear of losing votes. God Help America.