- It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.
- Get mad, and then get over it.
- Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position fails,your ego goes with it.
- It can be done.
- Be careful what you choose, you may get it.
- Don’t let adverse facts stand in the way of a good decision.
- Check the small things.
- Share credit.
- You can’t make someone else’s choices; you shouldn’t let someone else make yours.
- Remain calm, be kind.
- Have a vision, be demanding.
- Don’t take counsel of your fears or naysayers.
- Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.
- Do not take gifts when you know they are bribes or paybacks.